Friday, June 27, 2008

Silver Wedding Card


This is my silver wedding card I made today for a wedding I'm attending tomorrow. I used Basic Gray for the card, layered a smaller Whisper White card stock and using my Baroque Border wheel and Going Gray ink, rolled the sides. I then used Versamark to stamp the Baroque Motif onto vellum and silver embossing powder. I also embossed the small heart with the silver powder. I stamped "happiness" in Basic Gray, punched out with the large oval punch and then "sponged" the edges, attached with glue dots. I then measured to center my eyelets, punched and set the eyelets with my Crop-a-Dile! I then pulled the ribbon through and tied into a bow. Trick for the ends: fold the ribbon in half (long ways) then snip diagonally up; this creates a perfect end every time! I then attached the Going Gray onto the Whisper White!

I put a little more work into this card than originally planned!

1 comment:

Jeannie said...

I love this card. It turned out beautifully. I know they must really love the card. I hope they appreciate the time and effort you put into making this card as pretty as it is. TFS!