Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Love Note # 4

My final love note for today - have to get to cleaning for tomorrow's Stampin' party! I started with the Very Vanilla love note, a 3 x 3 Mellow Moss card stock piece, Mellow Moss 1/4" ribbon, and silver flower slide. I cut the scallop at the bottom of the note by using my corner rounder - discovered this on Splitcoast Stampers! Link is below!

After "scalloping" my note, I adhered the ribbon with slide on the left side. I then adhered (using Tacky Tape) the mellow moss square on the back.

Using the For a Friend set, I colored (with Stampin' markers) the stem Mellow Moss and flower and "thank you" with Perfect Plum. I layered with Perfect Plum. I adhered the Very Vanilla with Stampin' Demensionals and taped the layers down.

Rounded Corner Tutorial: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ee/index.php/resources/tutorials/corner_rounder_making_scalloped_borders/

No comments: